- Qualifications: No Qualification Found
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Telephone: 08033016408
- Email: Katty.Okafor@bazeuniversity.edu.ng
- Department: No Department Name
- Profile Hit: 322
Practiced law in the law firm of Dr.Lateef Adegbite, Legal Adviser, Company Secretary, Nigeria Security Printing and Minting Company, Head of Department, Senior Lecturer, Banking and Insurance and Company law Baze University, Secretary, African Bank Notes and Security Printing Association, President, Queens School, Old Girls, Enugu, (Lagos and Abuja Branches).
Banking and Insurance.
Hod, Discipline and Accreditation Rate
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Industrial Democracy.
The Law and Practice of Industrial Democracy, A 232 Paged Book Published 2000.
- Fraud Electoral Corruption and Economic Cost of Governance in Nigeria.Some Historical Perspectives of Shareholder Association in Nigeria Accepted by IoD Corporate Governance Journal and Asian Academic Research Association.
- Recognition of Employees by the Companies and Allied Matters Act: Aspects of Lifting The Corporate Veil - Accepted by Asian Academic Research Association.
- Indigenization Corporate Ideology for Better Corporate Governance - Accepted by NIALS.
- The Emerging Structure of Employee Participation in Corporate Governance - Accepted by Baze University Journal.
Trends in Shareholder Activism.
|Module Code||Module Description||Credit Unit|
|LAW101||Legal Method 1||4|
|LAW102||Legal Method 2||4|
|LAW201||Constitutional Law 1||4|
|LAW203||Law of Contract 1||4|
|LAW209||Information and Communication Technology Law 1||4|
|LAW303||Law of Tort 1||4|
|LAW503||Company Law 1||4|
|LAW504||Company Law 2||4|
|LAW513||Law of Taxation 1||4|
|LAW514||Law of Taxation 2||4|