- Qualifications: MCA, M.Phil (Computer Science)
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Telephone: +234 08072662404
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: No Department Name
- Profile Hit: 152
Having 23+ Years of Academic , Teaching, Training and academic administration experience at various Universities (National and International level) for Post Graduate, Graduate programs in department of Computer Science and Information Technology, Also having industrial experience with sound knowledge in Software design and development.
Paper Published & Presented (in 2015)
- “Impact of Contemporary Technology and Services in building world class Library Automation and Paperless Library Management System” 6th In “Impact of Contemporary Technology and Services in building world class Library Automation and Paperless Library Management System” 6th International Conference On PARADIGMS OF DIGITAL LIBRARY, E-RESOURCES, OPEN ACCESS INFORMATION AND MEDIA LITERACY - October 9th & 10th , 2015 @ KLE Society's B.V Bhomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Vidyanagar, Hubballi – 580031, INDIA
- “Harnessing Emerging Audio/Video Conferencing Tools foe effective and productive eLearning in Academia” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology, held in SINGAPORE on 17th July2015
- “Impact of Contemporary Technological Tools on Financial Mathematics and Financial Management Services” With Co-Author Dr. Stephen ARO-GORDO, Department of Financial Mathematics, Baze University Abuja.
International Symposium on Mathematical and Statistical Finance, September 1-3, 2015, Special Symposium Workshop, Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
“Contemporary issues and challenges of eLearning in Universities”(A discussion on Technological, Educational content design and Pedagogical cognizance are the missing hypothesis in eLearning at Universities)1st International Conference on Sustainable Development through Scientific Research and Modern Technology (ICDS 2015) January, 19 to 22nd 2015 , at BAZE UNIVERSITY, Abuja, Nigeria.
Authored nine text books in “Computer Science / Computer in Business Applications”, published books for various Universities Degree and Diploma courses [such as BCA, BSc BBA, and B.Com Karnataka University, Dharwad , Kuvempu University - Davangere and Bangalore University courses ,Also one book published for Diploma Courses - Technical Education Board Bangalore , Two books for Pre university courses.
These Books also used as “Reference Books” for other various University courses.
Title of the books :
- Computer Science VOL- II [April 2008] [For As per the Syllabus Prescribed by Pre-University Board, Govt. of Karnataka]
- Computer Applications[For BSc and BA courses 4th Semester, Karnataka University. Dharwad] [ Jan 2008 ]
- Computer Applications in Business –Vol- I, II and III [June 2006] [For B. Com Semester Scheme, Karnataka University, Dharwad]
- Computer Science VOL- I [AUG 2004] [For PUC-I as per new Syllabus of Pre-University Board, Bangalore]
- Computer Applications VOL I & II [JUNE 2004][For B.Com Course, Kuvempu University]
- Computer Applications [AUG-2003][BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS, - LAB- MANUAL] This Book is useful for all Diploma Courses as per the New Syllabus 2003, [Technical Education Board,Bangalore] .
- Computer Applications In Business VOL-III [JUN-2003] [Karnataka University Courses – Final year B. Com, BBA, BCA]
- Computer Applications In Business[NOV–2002] [Karnataka University Courses – Second year B. Com, BBA, BCA]
- Computer Applications In Business VOL- I [JULY-2002] [Karnataka University Courses – First year B. Com, BBA, BCA]
COURSES / MODULES DESIGN AND DEVELOPED FOR POST GRADUATE & GRADUATE PROGRAMS:
Courses designed and prepared for Sikkim Manipal University and MAHE Courses, MCA/MScIT/BCA /BScIT/MBA (Systems) at INDIA.
|Subject Code||Month||Subject Title||Course Credit|
|BC0029||JAN-06||Artificial Intelligence (AI)|
|BT0033 & MT0033||AUG-05||Data Structure Using C|
|BT & MT0032||MAY-05||Structured System Analysis and Design [SSAD]|
|BT & MT0032||MAR-05|
Basics of IT
BT & MC0019
Software Engineering [Updated Course Content for SMU]
|BC0030||MAR-05||GIS [Geographic Information Systems]||4 Credit|
|BO0005 & 08||DEC-14||Computer Programming and Operating System.||4 Credit|
Newly Designed and Developed Course content for the course BO0005, BO0008 in B.Sc (Applied Biotechnology) for Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal.
Newly Designed and Developed syllabus for MIS (Management Information Systems) subject for MBA (Master of Business Administration ) course of Karnataka University, Dharwad [ November 2001]
Designed IT Subjects syllabus for B.Com and M.Com Courses of Karnataka University, Dharwad. also written the text books for the same courses.
Lead in Revamping and designing existing MCA (Master of Computer Application) and BCA
(Bachelor of Computer Application) Courses curriculum at Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal.
- 3 days International conference attended on “Advances in Information and Communication Technologies -(ICICOT07)” the Conference Theme: Pervasive and Secure Computing organized by Department of ICT, MIT, Manipal from 28th Dec 2007 to 30th Dec. 2007
- 5 Day Comprehensive Workshop attended on “Microsoft .NET Technology” Organized by Indicom Pvt Ltd and Manipal Universal Learning Pvt. Ltd. At Manipal Institute of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering Department [ MIT], Manipal from 8th May to 12th may 2006.
- One-day workshop syllabus review and pattern of examination, question paper settings for every odd and even semesters for computer Subject. Organized by various BBA Colleges at Karnatak University Dharwad.
- Attended two days’ workshop on “PEDAGOGY” [Teaching Methodology and Syllabus Framing] for MBA Course Karnatak University Dharwad. Organized by KLES’s Institute of Management Studies and Research , Hubli-580 031. [November 2001]
- Attended One day Orientation Program for Counsellors of IGNOU Study center 1303 on 2-2-2002 held at JSS College, Vidyagiri Dharwad.
- One day Orientation on Faculty Development Program NAAC-UGC, Govt. of India on 6-10-2002 held at JSS College Vidyagiri Dharwad.
- One-day workshop on career development programme organized by Karnataka University, Dharwad and JSS College Dharwad on 8-10-2003.
- Three Years Worked as a Academic Counsellor for “Indira Gandhi National Open University” [IGNOU] Courses, Study Centre:1303 JSS College Dharwad. For: CIC, BCA,MCA and MBA Courses. [Jun 2001 to Oct. 2003 ]
Professional Skill sets in:
- Experience in tactical and strategic planning of IT infrastructure and Management systems.
- Effective Teaching (‘PEDAGOGY’) and ITC Training,
- Effective managerial and human relations skills.
- Ability to work with professional integrity and discretion.
- Excellent knowledge of modern information services concepts and tools in ITC arena.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, willingness to understand the perspective of users, ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, and should possess strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate staff, and to plan and manage projects with timely achievement of results.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the operational and strategic requirements of a multi-cultural institution and its academic goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and have an entrepreneurial attitude and innovative spirit.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
- Excellent Teaching and Academic administration experience in National and International Higher Education Systems.
|Module Code||Module Description||Credit Unit|
|COM102||Introduction to Problem Solving||3|
|COM116||Introduction to Programming with C++||3|
|COM202||Computer Systems 1||3|
|COM421||Org. of Programming Languages||3|