- Research Methods
- Career Development in Computing
- Special Topics in Information Systems Management/Computer Science/Information Technology and Software Engineering.
- Major Project
My research interests are in the following areas:
- Web Development Issues, Information Systems; Internet of Things and Cloud Computing.
- Ogedebe, P; Essien, K. and Omonayin, E. A Review of Recent Trends in the Application of Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria (1999-2015), British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, Vol.12 No 4, pp. 1-9, 2015.
- S.I. Dasuki, P. Ogedebe, & J. Makinde, Impact of Computing Students Internship Program in Developing Countries: A Capability Perspective, African Journal of Information Systems (Accepted), 2015.
- Development, British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, Vol.10 No 1, pp. 1-9, 2015.
Ogedebe, P. & Silas, F. Abuse of Unified Modeling Language Diagrams in Software
- S.I. Dasuki, P. Ogedebe, Rislana Abdulazeez Kanya, Hauwa Ndume & J. Makinde, Evaluating the Implementation of International Computing Curricular in Africa Universities: A Design-Reality Gap Approach, International Journal of Education and Development Using ICT, Volume 11, No 1, pp.17-35, 2015.
- P. Ogedebe and J. Makinde, Mobile Application Technology in Nigeria: A Case Study for Innovation & Transformation, International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 109-105, 2014.
- P. Ogedebe and J. Makinde, An Investigation of Information Technology Penetration among Civil Servants in Abuja, Nigeria, Journal of International Research and Multi-Disciplinary Research, vol. 2, No. 8, pp. 109-115, 2014.
- H. Ndume, S.I Dasuki, & P. Ogedebe, E-Assessment Systems For Universities In Developing Countries: A Nigerian Perspective, IEEE Africa Journal of Computing & ICTs, vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 9-14, 2014.
- P. Ogedebe, S.I. Dasuki & J. Makinde, Assessing the Impact of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Camera on Crime Control In Developing Countries: A Nigeria Perspective, IEEE Africa Journal of Computing & ICTs, vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 23-34, 2014.
- Saidu, Charles, Adamu Usman & Peter Ogedebe, Internet of Things: Impact on Economy, British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, Vol.7 No 4, pp. 241-251, 2015.
- Charles I. Saidu, A.A. Obiniyi and P. Ogedebe, Overview of Trends Leading to Parallel Computing and Parallel Programming, British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, Vol.7 No. 1, pp. 40-57, 2015
- Faki, Silas & Ogedebe, P.M. , Use Case Modelling of Bingham University Library Management System, West African Journal of Industrial and Academic Research, 2014; 10 (1), pp.78-85.
- J. Okah-Edemoh and P. Ogedebe, ‘Prospects and Challenges on e–Learning
with Nigerian Universities’ in the ICT for African Conference
(ICT4Africa 2014), October, Yaoundé, Cameroun, 2014. Paper No. 78, pp.
301-312. Available at:
Ogedebe, A. Alaku, J. Okah-Edemoh and M. Kutuyi, ‘The Design and
Implementation of a Cloud-Based Application Demonstrating the Use of
Sticky Policies and Encryption to (ICT4Africa 2014), October, Yaoundé,
Cameroun, 2014. Paper No. 81, pp. 316-334. Available at:
- Faki Silas & P. Ogedebe, ‘The Effects
of Wrong Software Methodology on Software Performances in Nigeria.’
Being paper presented at the 1ST International Conference on Sustainable
Development through Scientific Research and Modern Technology
(ICSD2015), January, Abuja, Nigeria, 2015.